Wednesday 26 January 2011

Kim's Naked Show

Kim Kardashian isn't known for keeping things to herself.

The reality TV star gives the inside scoop on all aspects of her life, courtesy of her show Keeping Up With The Kardashians with sisters Kourtney and Khloe.

But now Kim has gone the extra mile by baring her body too.

Posing on the cover of the latest issue of W magazine, photographed by Mark Seliger, Kim is stripped of her usual bodycon dress and dipped in silver paint.

And the confident, mature woman we see is the all-new Kim, according to the lady herself: "I used to think, I have to be this or that or skinny, and now, because of the show, everyone is embracing just me, which has given me such a confidence.

"Now, I’m like, Why did I ever give that feeling the time of day? I’m so mature now. I’m a grown-up version of myself."

She also argues that the public's perception of her isn't quite right: "I’m not a drinker, and when I’m up on the table dancing, it’s for the picture. Then I sit right back down. I play into the perception of me, but it’s not really me. And the show reveals that."

Some would say that Kim has brought criticism on herself, by playing out her family life in front of the world. So, how does she deal with the constant attention?

"I’ve learned to ignore everything. In the beginning I thought I was too sensitive for this. I’d Google myself and it would freak me out. Now I could care less if they say I’m pregnant with twins by my brother."

Whatever floats your boat, Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment