Wednesday 26 January 2011

Kim Kardashian Bought a $115,000 Watch

Having raked in about $6 million in 2010, Kim Kardashian is the highest-paid reality star (according to the Daily Beast, at least), which means that if she wants to buy a ridiculously pricey piece of jewelry, there's no stopping her.

Kim told Piers Morgan, in an interview to air Thursday night, that the most expensive thing she ever bought herself was a $115,000 watch.

"But I got a really good deal on it," she explained. "I traded two in for it, so, technically I was out of pocket about $50 or $60,000."

Even sister Kourtney -- who earlier told Morgan that she "didn't have as much money as Kim" -- said she was bewildered by the purchase.

"I don't think I could ever just go and spend that, you know?" Kourtney said. "I don't do that stuff for myself... It's vulgar. And I have a baby that I'm, like, college and expenses..."
Yes, this is all sort of gross, but not nearly as gross as this picture of the Kardashian sisters inexplicably sitting on Morgan's lap. (Seriously, what?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment