Monday 18 April 2011

Kim Kardashian relationship with Kris Humphries



Kim Kardashian relationship with Kris Humphries

Kim Kardashian relationship with Kris Humphries.

According to reports, Kim Kardashian who has been dating the basketball player Kris Humphries since many months.

Asked whether it is the ‘real deal’, she told the Insider: “I so much in my center guess too it is.

“We have this a great, normal, healthful relationship – it’s really refreshing to suffer that person in my life.”

Kim moreover provided evidence that she intends to buy a property in New York.

She said: “Ever since I came out here, I’ve totally fallen in love amidst New York City. LA is definitely always being handed out to be my home, but I definitely want place out right here too.”

Discussing beauty, the 30-year-old admitted this she and her sisters Kourtney and Khloe began paying hair removal packages before properties got teenagers.

She added: “My sisters and I began to get hair removal at 12, whether it was our legs, our upper lip. And subsequently when laser hair removal came along I thought it was the ideal invention.”

No comments:

Post a Comment